As it is a standardised test, there are certain techniques which can be implemented to ensure a good performance. However, Chinese Edge believes that the best preparation for a test is to be prepared for any eventuality and that means learning Mandarin
to the level required for the HSK test. Therefore, our preparation course aims to instruct students not on using shortcuts but rather to gain a true understanding of the Chinese language
, and to excel thereby.
For HSK Preparation Private lessons
Per package course fee is S$800/package of 10 hours (5 lessons of 2hrs each for 1 student) with customised one to one HSK Chinese Mandarin training. Students can choose their date, time and venue for the class. HSK Mandarin Trial class can be arranged at $90/hr.
Our preparatory course for HSK exam in Singapore includes a basic introduction to the various Chinese characters as well as the proper Mandarin sentence structure and grammatical rules.
8 Benefits from HSK Group lessons:
- Accredited Chinese course syllabus published by professional agency, Hanban in China which aligns with the international HSK standard.
- Experienced teachers who are bilingual and native Mandarin speakers, who are able to explain and conduct the lesson in class through proficient English
- Professionally trained Mandarin teachers who are also certified in Applied Mandarin Linguistics
- A beneficial teacher to student ratio of a small class size (between 4 to 6 people*) to maximise greater attention to students
- A dynamic and interactive method of learning Mandarin such as role-play sessions and practice in sentence-forming
- Double learning support – in addition to the course book, students will receive an e-copy of the work book to self-study and practice.
- Effective learning tools such as Audio CD and Video Lessons, which are proven to yield better results when students review them before and after class.
- 24/7 dynamic learning tool including work book and course book, audio CD, and in-house video lessons.
T&C Applies *
HSK in Singapore, Preparation Class Schedules
|HSK level 5
|10 Sessions of 2hrs each
|Every Sat 3pm-5pm
(22/04 No Class)
|Every Sat 3pm-5pm
(22/04 & 03/06 No Class)