18 Mar 5 Awesome Learning Apps for Chinese Language Students | Skillsfuture Language Courses
5 Awesome Learning Apps for Chinese Language Students | Skillsfuture Language Courses
With the current era that we now have, almost everything is now possible. All the things that was hard to do before seems very much easy now, thanks internet and thanks to the people behind it. On of the things that may seem be hard before was Learning Chinese language, good thing there are Skillsfuture language courses that are offered that makes learning Chinese language easy.
But aside from the WSQ approved language courses, here are 5 very awesome learning apps that will help you in studying the Chinese language since you would also want to still be om the go while learning.
1. Chinese Skill – This is actually a free app that is great for those who are just starting to learn. It has a good interface and a very cute logo which is a panda and the categories are easy such as numbers, food and colors, so they are making it sure that you are having fun while studying.
2. Standard Mandarin – This app is also a free app which teaches you the proper pronunciation since as you should know by now, Mandarin is a language based on tones so you would want to be careful in the proper pronunciation of your words.
3. Pleco – This is also a free app and is an offline dictionary, a translator, since that is the one that should always come handy for those learning a different language.
4. Anki – This app is free for Android Users, $24.99 for iOS users. Anki is a flashcard based system enriching and building your very own vocabulary.
5. Skritter – This app has a free trial for a week and is $14.99 a month. This is a bit costly but it is designed for those who are really into learning the language and also Speaking it.